Transcript Requests

Alumni and former students request transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse:

Transcript Request


Please Note:

  • Current students can request a transcript through DORI. Click on Self Service Banner > Student Information »Student Records > Order Transcripts. You will be transferred from DORI to the National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service Site. Click the last bullet/link "Order or track a transcript" to begin a new order or track a previous order.
  • School of Law students who attended prior to Fall 2001 may not be able to obtain electronic PDF transcripts.
  • The LSAC LLM Credential Assembly Service does not accept electronic PDF transcripts.  Do not order transcripts for LLM via the Electronic Exchange service.
  • Additional details can be found on the  University Registrar's Office website

Alumni may request a replacement degree online:

Replacement Degree Request Form